From: Drew Adams
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 15:31:43 -0700

    May I then suggest a little smaller change for this instead? Could we
    have a human readable table with translations from internal key names
    like <paste>, <next> to standard keyboard names? Just those names that
    differ should go into the table of course.

That's a good suggestion. It should be phrased in terms of "often used as
labels on many keyboards" etc., to avoid giving the impression that this is
standard; it is common among many keyboards, but it is by no means standard
(there is no standard for such labels AFAIK).