Re: Back to emacsclient/server

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: Back to emacsclient/server
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 17:18:55 +0200

On 10/27/06, Slawomir Nowaczyk wrote:

If you *really* feel paranoid about that, provide a
user option to disable, but since this is pretty
important for security, server.el should -- by default
-- call (random t).

Not paranoid at all, just trying to be a good citizen.

I've now set it up so (random t) is called when `server-use-tcp' is
set to t (which includes customize-variable, and also the
initialization if ":family 'local" is not supported).