[Top][All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: Multi-tty branch status (Re: Reordering etc/NEWS)

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: Multi-tty branch status (Re: Reordering etc/NEWS)
Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 00:20:18 -0400
User-agent: Gnus (www.gnus.org), GNU Emacs (www.gnu.org/software/emacs/)

Karoly Lorentey wrote:

>> Another concern would be whether we have papers for everyone
>> who has contributed to this branch.
> I changed employers last summer and need to have the papers signed again
> before the merge; this shouldn't be a problem.  Dan Nicolaescu, Han
> Boetes and Kalle Olavi Niemitalo helped by submitting short patches.

FYI, the last two don't have (relevant) assignments AFAICS, so they
would need to sign papers if they made non-trivial contributions.

The delay this will inevitably introduce is IMO another reason to
merge unicode2 first.

reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]