Re: [multi-tty] xt-mouse.el does not work in emacsclient frames

From: csant
Subject: Re: [multi-tty] xt-mouse.el does not work in emacsclient frames
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 22:43:04 +0200

It seems to works fine for me, but I don't have the fix I suggested
for your issue with vcursor.el.
Can you describe your problem?

The emacsclient's frame behaves as if it didn't load xt-mouse.

I would not be surprised if the "fix" is actually causing the problem,
I have not had time yet to think of a real fix.

No, same issue with or without your "fix". Is there some more information that would be interesting to provide in order to work out what the relevant differences between our environments is?

/c