Re: mouse-autoselect-window

From: Stephen Berman
Subject: Re: mouse-autoselect-window
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 20:20:26 +0200

On Thu, 06 Sep 2007 19:31:09 +0200 martin rudalics <address@hidden> wrote:

>> I commented out the condition-case and the corresponding error sexp,
>> re-byte-compiled, redumped.  Still no messages, and no errors.  And
>> still the same behavior:
>
> Is `mouse-autoselect-window-select' called at all?

How can I determine that?  The first thing I did after applying your
patch was to instrument mouse-autoselect-window-select for edebug, but
when I moved the mouse between windows (and frames) after setting
mouse-autoselect-window to t, edebug never kicked in.  I also
instrumented mouse-autoselect-window-start but still no edebug.  Does
this mean those functions are not being called?  If so, how is
mouse-autoselect-window taking effect; if not, why isn't edebug
working?

Steve Berman