Re: please make line-move-visual nil

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: please make line-move-visual nil
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 19:16:48 +0900

Ulrich Mueller <address@hidden> writes:
> Also, at former times the user community was asked before such UI
> changes were done (I remember polls about C-x 0, M-g, C-x C-w, and
> C-x C-q at least). Why isn't this done any more?

It would seem quite difficult to do a poll that actually yields results
representative of the larger emacs user community (and a poll that
_doesn't_ do that seems worse than useless).

A well-supported educated guess may well be the better option.

[Of course, this is the same reason that people just posting "me too!"

-Miles

--
"She looks like the wax version of herself."
                                   [Comment under a Paris Hilton fashion pic]