[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: CEDET update
Eric M. Ludlam
Re: CEDET update
Tue, 22 Sep 2009 07:24:18 -0400
On Mon, 2009-09-21 at 22:53 -0400, Chong Yidong wrote:
> address@hidden (Nick Roberts) writes:
> > Does it include ECB? I would like to use tree-buffer.el for watch
> > expressions in the GDB Graphical Interface instead of the speedbar.
> > If not, does CEDET have something similar? Otherwise, could we add
> > that to the trunk too? ISTR that, at one time, there was talk about
> > including ECB in Emacs.
> No, ECB is not included. My feeling is that including it right now will
> lead to "indigestion"; CEDET is already a big enough addition. (Adding
> ECB would also require us to get the window grouping interface working.)
> That reminds me: I haven't replaced "our" Speedbar with CEDET's version.
> I'm not sure how to begin going about doing that. Eric?
Please do not merge the CEDET speedbar into the Emacs one.
The Emacs one has moved forward, and the CEDET one is special only
because it is full of Emacs version and flavor compatibility code going
back to Emacs 19.34 or there-about.
Re: CEDET update, Dan Nicolaescu, 2009/09/22
- CEDET update, Chong Yidong, 2009/09/21
- CEDET update, Nick Roberts, 2009/09/21
- Re: CEDET update, Chong Yidong, 2009/09/21
- Re: CEDET update, Nick Roberts, 2009/09/22
- Re: CEDET update, Chong Yidong, 2009/09/22
- AW: CEDET update, Berndl, Klaus, 2009/09/23
- AW: CEDET update, Nick Roberts, 2009/09/23
- Re: AW: CEDET update, Chong Yidong, 2009/09/23
- tree-buffer.el [was Re: AW: CEDET update], Glenn Morris, 2009/09/23
- AW: tree-buffer.el [was Re: AW: CEDET update], Berndl, Klaus, 2009/09/24
- Re: CEDET update,
Eric M. Ludlam <=