Re: Current head won't build

From: Randal L. Schwartz
Subject: Re: Current head won't build
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 06:21:21 -0700

>>>>> "Andreas" == Andreas Schwab <address@hidden> writes:

Andreas> I'm still waiting for an answer to the question whether the source tree
Andreas> was up-to-date wrt. 53c4f4cc.

I was bisecting back and forth from the previous day to the current day.
The current day failed, the previous day worked, and after 5 bisects,
found the build that failed first.

I was doing "make clean bootstrap", but not "distclean". Thus, something
in that build and later fails on a tree that contains prior work
products.

<address@hidden> <URL:http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/>