Re: A better autogen.sh [was Re: Still unable to build trunk]

From: chad
Subject: Re: A better autogen.sh [was Re: Still unable to build trunk]
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 13:29:37 -0700

Trying to update emacs today after an internet-access-poor road trip, I see:

        [...]
        renamed install-sh => autogen/install-sh
        [...]
        configure: error: cannot find install-sh, install.sh, or shtool in "."

Similar errors came up for config.sub, config.guess, and depcomp. It's possible
that my recent re-update of m4/autoconf/automake has left something out of
place, but If I admit to some laziness and a poor understanding of the
autotools, will someone help me out and tell me if this is my fault or a
problem with emacs? Manually copying those files from autogen/ back into the
root allowed me to build the current bzr head successfully.

Thanks,
*Chad