Re: trunk r115926: In preparation for the move to git, sanitize out some

From: chad
Subject: Re: trunk r115926: In preparation for the move to git, sanitize out some Bazaar-specific names.
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 12:43:36 -0800

It’s probably dumb of me to jump in here, but…

If you make an obsolete ALIAS, you’re telling people that the same
functionality exists under a new name. That is not what you’re proposing to do.
Instead, you want to tell people that the old names are going away, by marking
them as obsolete, without the alias.

Does that help?
~Chad