Re: master 397e316: Add option `calendar-weekend-days'

From: Ingo Lohmar
Subject: Re: master 397e316: Add option `calendar-weekend-days'
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2015 18:04:05 +0200

I am very sorry for messing things up, I should have re-checked
CONTRIBUTE before committing.  I will add a NEWS entry and slightly
extend the documentation now, together with a (hopefully) proper commit
message.

IIUC, it's no use to manually change the ChangeLog.2 now, I will try to
stay alert to the auto-generation.

Thanks for your patience.