Re: Commit 49c0ff2 "Don't bind org-agenda .."

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: Commit 49c0ff2 "Don't bind org-agenda .."
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2017 17:16:52 +0200

Bastien Guerry <address@hidden> writes:

>> As Michael said, perhaps someone might be encouraged to port one
>> organizational method to the other.  OTOH, the initial change to the
>> core-format for tests might as well happen in the org repo first...
>
> Sure.  I've nothing against changes that could enhance the situation
> here, first in Org's repo, then in Emacs, I'm just saying this is not
> critical at this point IMO - and I know you don't disagree :)

Well, for now I will focus on getting Org 9.0.8 into Emacs.  It has
already been too long and for that I apologize.

Perhaps I will find time to try to figure out how to convert tests after
that.  It seems test/lisp/calendar/todo-mode-tests.el might serve as an
inspiration as it also include external files...

Rasmus

--
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi che leggete questo.