Re: Native display of line numbers

From: Filipe Silva
Subject: Re: Native display of line numbers
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2017 08:17:45 -0300

by the way, that's the way emacs with evil-mode handles things right now.

d9j will delete every VISUAL line, and if any of those visual lines are actually collapsed, the entire set of real lines will be killed in the process.

Exciting stuff. now we just need that relative line numbers feature out to be able to shred text in emacs with even more power.

gogo Eli! :)

Filipe