RE: Windows Snapshots

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: Windows Snapshots
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2017 07:00:29 -0800 (PST)

> Currently, the situation is made more complex by there being two
> architectures (32/64 bit) and three choices of download (with deps,
> without, installer). That's a lot of files to choose from. Not so much
> of a problem for the snapshots, but for a full release, I think it is.

Maybe put those 6 choices in 6 subdirs?  Or 4 subdirs, or 2?
Or use file names that make the choices clearer?

Separate subdirs might be clearer, I think.  And that could
let the file names, as well as the subdir names, be clearer.
(And each subdir could even have a small README that describes
the contents in plain English.)

Anyway, it's a good idea to pose the question - how best
to organize and present the choices to users.  You might
get some good suggestions that will help.

(And thanks again for the builds.)