Re: emacs-26.1-rc1: ./configure

From: Van L
Subject: Re: emacs-26.1-rc1: ./configure
Date: Thu, 24 May 2018 20:51:46 +1000

> Robert Pluim writes:
>
> The intent was to push you to install GNU Mailutils, since thatʼs a
> better replacement for Emacs's built-in movemail. Can we improve the message?

The message could point to the place where the TODO file is for NS Port and
leave instructions for how to get email going inside of Emacs.

I have the following details to fill in the gaps:

https://wiki.gandi.net/en/mail/imap

I couldn’t make up my mind which to pick Rmail or Gnus.

Gnus is newer? and I wanted to try newsserver but it wasn’t obvious where my
Internet provider put that.