Re: Eradicating selective-display == t

From: Konstantin Kharlamov
Subject: Re: Eradicating selective-display == t
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2019 12:16:49 +0300

On Пн, Mar 18, 2019 at 04:12:09, Stefan Monnier <address@hidden> wrote:
  AFAICT within Emacs's `master` it was only used in Dired and
  Ebrowse, so I just pushed a change to get rid of it in Dired.

I have a patch for Ebrowse as well, but I can't test it, cause I have no
 C++ code at hand to play with.

 Can someone help me test the patch below?

I can test, but only if you tell how. It's first time I hear of ebrowse, and from looking at manual and ebrowse-* commands it have vast functional,
 I don't know what to look at.

I think the only things that need testing are the hide/unhide commands.

Ok, so, with the diff applied, ebrowse-collapse-branch and ebrowse-expand-all works fine for me.