Re: [RFE] Migration to gitlab

From: Óscar Fuentes
Subject: Re: [RFE] Migration to gitlab
Date: Fri, 10 May 2019 16:02:44 +0200

Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> writes:

>> > Having a need to use the control command is rare, so I don't think
>> > this is a serious disadvantage.
>>
>> Rare to set the "found in" or "fixed in" versions? Or retitle a bug? Or
>> reopen? Or assign it to somebody?
>
> Yes, all of the above.  Just look at how much these are used in Emacs.

I recently tried to change the title of a bug report. After searching
the instructions on the web, reading them and sending the e-mail with
the command, it had no effect, so I did something wrong. But I don't
care. I'll never waste another 10 minutes of my time on such endeavours
again.

Yesterday I had to change the title of a bug on github for the first
time. It took a few seconds and worked right away.

For one-off or occasional contributors, debbugs is a pig.