Re: [RFE] Migration to gitlab

From: Juri Linkov
Subject: Re: [RFE] Migration to gitlab
Date: Sun, 12 May 2019 22:09:47 +0300

> I recently tried to change the title of a bug report. After searching
> the instructions on the web, reading them and sending the e-mail with
> the command, it had no effect, so I did something wrong. But I don't
> care. I'll never waste another 10 minutes of my time on such endeavours
> again.

Shouldn't debbugs retitle the bug itself when you edit the subject
and send the e-mail to the same bug but with a new subject?

So efforts could be directied into improving debbugs package and website,
until GitLab provides a decent API and Emacs frontend is implemented for it,
or at least until GitLab provides JavaScript-free Web UI accessible by eww.