Re: A widget-based version of find-cmd

From: Michael Heerdegen
Subject: Re: A widget-based version of find-cmd
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2019 23:26:38 +0200

Drew Adams <address@hidden> writes:

> I don't have an answer for `C-c C-c` when point
> is on a widget (e.g. in an editable field).
> Are you sure you want/need that?

Yes.  I want this package to be useful on a regular basis (not only for
learning), and being able to hit a key instead of needing to move to a
button to start "find" is very convenient -- but only if you don't have
to move out of widgets before.  And in a widget is typically where you
are after finishing constructing your find call.

Michael.