Re: Face for literal numbers.

From: Ergus
Subject: Re: Face for literal numbers.
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2019 14:04:56 +0200

Hi all:

After asking the author to add the package to elpa he replied:

https://github.com/Fanael/highlight-numbers/issues/16

So this package won't go to elpa. I think this closes this discussion
with no numbers highlight and with no package in elpa :( unless we
provide it somehow. But I won't ask for it anymore...