Issue with rectangle mouse selection

From: Ergus
Subject: Issue with rectangle mouse selection
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2019 11:00:30 +0100

Hi:

Trying the just new added rectangular mouse selection first, I'll say:
this is a very nice feature, very very thanks for it Mattias.

On the other hand:

 I see that it has some issues. Maybe this will need a bug report, but
as it has been just added, probably a BR is not needed yet.

1) In tui interface the rectangle region is not highlighted during the
mouse movement, just when the mouse button is released.

2) In gui the rectangle limit and the cursor position are in different
positions. This is more evident when using tabs indentation or crossing
empty lines.

Best
Ergus