Re: Emacs's set-frame-size can not work well with gnome-shell?

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: Emacs's set-frame-size can not work well with gnome-shell?
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2020 18:19:56 +0300

On 28.01.2020 12:46, martin rudalics wrote:
 >> Dragging the right and bottom borders too?  Here dragging any border is
 >> usually smooth with very occasional jumps.  But it's much better than
 >> moving.
 >
 > Yes. I described that later in the previous email.

It just doesn't make sense.  Moving a frame is a no-brainer, regardless
of whether you do it via the title bar or via the mode li

Resizing the frame. Dragging the borders (right and bottom too) resizes the frame, and doing that with an un-decorated normal frame exhibits the same broken resizing behavior.