Re: Request for pointers and advice: displaying several buffers inside a

From: Dmitrii Korobeinikov
Subject: Re: Request for pointers and advice: displaying several buffers inside a single window
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2020 04:55:45 +0600

> https://github.com/alphapapa/transclusion-in-emacs

Never knew about most of the stuff linked there, thanks for organizing
this! Will make sure to send a patch if I stumble upon something not
there already.

PS I don't know how to reply to your message since it hasn't landed in
my inbox (for it not to end up as a seperate thread), so using one of
the previous messages.