Reveal-mode (was: Convert some files from outline-mode to org-mode)

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Reveal-mode (was: Convert some files from outline-mode to org-mode)
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2020 10:27:24 -0400

>>> - I don't think I will ever manage to remember any of the keybindings
>>>   for the outline-(show|hide)-… functions,
>> For this reason I implemented `reveal-mode` ;-)
> Oh, that's nifty!
> A shame that point must be on the ellipsis to trigger revealing though;

Agreed, it needs more work (during editing it sometimes misbehaves pretty
bad, hiding/folding the text you're in the process of editing, effectively
"kicking you out").

This said, revealing when point is "anywhere on the header" could be
annoying because it would tend to unfold headers over which you just
intend to skip (e.g. with C-n C-n to skip a header, the header would be
unfolded after the first C-n).

        Stefan