Re: [ELPA] New package: transient

From: Adam Porter
Subject: Re: [ELPA] New package: transient
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2020 07:52:40 -0500

Hi Jonas, et al,

On 4/28/20, Jonas Bernoulli <address@hidden> wrote:

> CCing three authors who use Transient in their packages because I am
> interested in their opinions about the symbol names.

Thanks for considering me.  I'm generally in favor of consistent
symbol prefixes, but sometimes that leads to awkward names, so I don't
mind some exceptions.  In this case, it doesn't matter to me whether
these symbols in Transient are renamed; I could easily rename the ones
used in my package to match, so I'm happy with whatever you decide.