Re: Recentish C-s M-y change

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: Recentish C-s M-y change
Date: Sat, 02 Jan 2021 04:27:58 -0500

   >> In isearch-mode-map at least, the number of changes on control keys
   >> during the last twenty years or so is very small: C-u (to allow
   >> arguments to subcommands), C-h (to enable help on the isearch-mode-map
   >> keys) and C-x (to allow C-x 8 RET).
   >
   > Recent discussion shows there has been at least one more -- C-y. And I
   > recall C-w.  And C-e, I think.

   No, as I wrote a few lines above in the message you are replying to, C-y
   and C-w are bound in isearch-mode-map since at least 1992.

I think Richards point was that there had been such changes, if they
where made in 1992 or some other year isn't really significant.
Rather, that they still trip him over.