Re: vc-fossil to non-gnu elpa?

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: vc-fossil to non-gnu elpa?
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2021 00:15:55 -0500

  > I haven't looked at that code, so I can't really tell, but most likely
  > it is, yes.  All you need to do is check that it's acceptable according
  > to our criteria and if so add it to the `elpa-packages` file in the
  > `main` branch on `nongnu.git`.

If the package meets our criteria, putting it into NonGNU ELPA is
_not_ the next step.  The next thing we need to do is have a
conversation with its developers.

We are just beginning to figure out how to have that conversation, so
we can't describe how to do it.  Therefore, please tell us about the
package and we will take care of that aspect.

--
Dr Richard Stallman