Re: Async rebuild package-quickstart after packages update? was Re: 28.0

From: T.V Raman
Subject: Re: Async rebuild package-quickstart after packages update? was Re: 28.0.50; Proposal: slightly more efficient package-quickstart.el
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2021 07:29:20 -0700

If we dont want to wait for async, another option is to create a
with-package-env macro in package.el that captures any package
variables that are deemed necessary, then do --eval  (with-pacjage-env
(package-quickstart-refresh))

this way we can progressively add whatever vars we discover are
necessary to snapshot.

--

Thanks,

♉ Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  🦮