Re: Tweaking the output of `C-h b'

From: Stefan Kangas
Subject: Re: Tweaking the output of `C-h b'
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2021 12:22:55 -0700

> Now, the current order is (strictly speaking) correct, because those key
> translations are real and they take precedence over the rest of the
> bindings.  But the likelihood of a user wanting to inspect that stuff is
> pretty low, and it's just so...  long.

I usually say `C-h b C-s' to find what I'm looking for, so the length
isn't very important to me.  But, on the other hand, it would save me
some typing if what I usually want is at the top.  So in my use, it
doesn't matter too much if we have 50 lines or 5000 before the bits I
want.  The thing that would really help me is having closer to zero.

So I'd definitely appreciate the change you suggest.