Re: native-comp-async-report-warnings-errors default value

From: Stefan Kangas
Subject: Re: native-comp-async-report-warnings-errors default value
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2021 12:07:07 -0800

> Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org> writes:
>
>> When I said "by popular demand", I meant that.  Just your own voice is
>> not enough, IMO.

I have now reviewed this thread, and changing the default from nil to
silent has the support from Robert Pluim, Stefan Kangas, Lars
Ingebrigtsen, Andrea Corallo and Óscar Fuentes (5).

For keeping the current default I count Eli Zaretskii (1).

Neutral in this thread are T.V. Raman and Stefan Monnier (2).

IOW, there is a clear majority in favor of the proposed change.  However
you choose to interpret this data, saying that this is "just my voice"
is clearly incorrect.