Re: {PATCH] continuous scroll for doc-view (FOR REVIEW))

From: dalanicolai
Subject: Re: {PATCH] continuous scroll for doc-view (FOR REVIEW))
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 12:03:21 +0100

About the mouse scrolling not working, I guess it is not filling the buffer with empty svg's yet.
Although I still have to check that assumption. All seemed to work fine with keyboard scrolling
(which I what I more or less use exclusively, e.g. jumping to page goes faster by keyboard.
And there is a nice toc-mode package for quickly creating outlines. But anyway mouse scroliing
should also be supported of course).