Re: Display of undisplayable characters: \U01F3A8 instead of diamond

From: Gregory Heytings
Subject: Re: Display of undisplayable characters: \U01F3A8 instead of diamond
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2022 12:40:23 +0000

Hmm... I'm not sure what you did, here fbterm does not (by default) steal a single key sequence. The only key sequences that are not sent to Emacs are those that are predefined, like C-M-F1 or M-<left> and M-<right>. (It should be possible to patch it so that all key sequences, including the predefined ones, are sent to Emacs.)