Re: Progress on merging use-package?

From: John Wiegley
Subject: Re: Progress on merging use-package?
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2022 13:24:56 -0700

PR> Anything related to actual code will unfortunately be with John or someone
PR> else with codebase understanding.

PR> I would like to volunteer for documentation work as well, but a primer on
PR> what needs to be done is missing from the other thread.

I'd be happy to serve as supporting developer if someone else is willing to
spearhead this effort on the docs and integration side. If you run into any
issues, e-mail me directly and I'll be happy to help, but if it waits on me to
get the documentation and proper build infrastructure together, I'm afraid it
won't happen.