tramp-kubernetes

From: Filipp Gunbin
Subject: tramp-kubernetes
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2022 23:30:50 +0300

Hi,

I've seen the recently-added tramp-docker method (thanks for that!).  It
was easy to adapt that to add a method for Kubernetes.  I think this
could be a worthwhile addition, the code is attached - take if you like.

Of the things to be improved, we could add container selection (like
"kubectl exec <pod> -c <container>").  Now it offers to choose pod, and
then uses first container there (as just "kubectl exec <pod>").  This
default should usually be enough, though.

Thanks.
Filipp