Re: Call for volunteers: add tree-sitter support to major modes

From: Brian
Subject: Re: Call for volunteers: add tree-sitter support to major modes
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2022 16:03:20 +0000

Then what is the purpose of an author field, if attributions are in
those files?  It creates the impression that writing a single file then
forgetting about it is the most valuable contribution in this project.
I don't see why having a long history should require this, wouldn't it
work if everyone was credited in the same place?