Re: Average-user-facing interface for tree-sitter

From: Ketevan Lomidze
Subject: Re: Average-user-facing interface for tree-sitter
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2022 13:03:33 +0000

Hello,

I didn't mean to offend, it is only natural to expect recognition/compensation for your hard work.

I thought if Emacs major modes primarily depend on tree-sitter and it later gets abandoned in favor of a closed fork, this could cause you some unexpected maintenance burden.

On Sat, 15 Oct 2022 12:16:32 GMT, dick

dick.r.chiang@gmail.com wrote:

Most of us here accept remuneration from commercial enterprise.

I know this comes as an unpleasant surprise. Not everyone has a trust fund.