Re: feature/eglot-texi-manual 4725c123f3 2/5: ; eglot.texi: Fix typos an

From: Rudolf Adamkovič
Subject: Re: feature/eglot-texi-manual 4725c123f3 2/5: ; eglot.texi: Fix typos and minor inconsistenciesfeature/eglot-texi-manual 4725c123f3 2/5: ; eglot.texi: Fix typos and minor inconsistencies
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 17:11:57 +0200

Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org> writes:

> They [the changes] seem to be personal stylistic preferences, in which
> case please revert them: there's nothing wrong with alternative
> stylistic preferences.

Yes, there is nothing "wrong" with the text, but style matters greatly
in writing, and the new version reads better.  Thus, as a reader, and
also a non-native speaker, I prefer the patched version.

For instance, "of what does Eglot management of a buffer entail" makes
me re-parse the sentence, whereas "of what Eglot management of a buffer
entails" reads naturally.

Rudy
--
"The whole science is nothing more than a refinement of everyday
thinking."

Rudolf Adamkovič <salutis@me.com> [he/him]
Studenohorská 25
84103 Bratislava