Re: CL packages landed

From: Stefan Kangas
Subject: Re: CL packages landed
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 23:42:27 -0700

Gerd Möllmann <gerd.moellmann@gmail.com> writes:

> I've pushed the branch "pkg" which implements CL packages for Emacs.

I saw these GCC warnings while compiling:

pkg.c:43:3: warning: function ‘pkg_error’ might be a candidate for
‘gnu_printf’ format attribute [-Wsuggest-attribute=format]
   43 |   verror (fmt, ap);
      |   ^~~~~~
pkg.c:39:1: warning: function might be candidate for attribute
‘noreturn’ [-Wsuggest-attribute=noreturn]
   39 | pkg_error (const char *fmt, ...)
      | ^~~~~~~~~

See the attached attempt to fix them.

While playing around with this, I also came up with the attached small
additions to the test suite (loosely based on the HyperSpec).

BTW, I think according to our branch naming conventions this should be
named "feature/pkg"?