Re: feature/package+vc 04c4c578c7 3/4: Allow for packages to be installe

From: Philip Kaludercic
Subject: Re: feature/package+vc 04c4c578c7 3/4: Allow for packages to be installed directly from VCS
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 17:04:17 +0000

>>     Allow for packages to be installed directly from VCS
>
> Yay!

Are there any specific issues that I have missed that would block the
merging of feature/package+vc?  I have been cleaning up minor issues for
the last few days but don't have the time to work on major features due
to university obligations.  My plan would be to start working on these
some time after the Emacs 29 merge window is closed.