Re: Emacs git repo mangled

From: Gregory Heytings
Subject: Re: Emacs git repo mangled
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2022 14:27:00 +0000

Not in enough detail.  Never mind, I added what I wanted myself.

Thanks, now I see what you mean. That file is meant to be used for other (future) similar merges, so I tried to improve your improvement and to make it more generic, in a "Commentary" section.

I'm thinking of also adding a (long) list of known bad commits to that file (commits on which Emacs does not build), are you okay with that idea?