Re: [External] : Re: Package "luwak"

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: [External] : Re: Package "luwak"
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2022 13:52:01 -0500

   Good initiative.  The point truly is _discoverability_.

Thanks, but this is only useful someone picks up the taks, and does
something ... ideas are easy.

   We might imagine some semi-automatic way (suggestions for a
   maintainer) of coming up with relevant keywords, to help make
   the job of adding and maintaining `Keywords' easier and more
   fruitful.

Back in the day, we (the GNU nitpicker gang --
https://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/womb/gnits/gnits.texi?view=log)
had a glossary of sorts, with tables of commonly used options, and
what nots.  It wasn't semi-automatic, very much manual, and even so
more so that hard to know about it.

Maybe this could be automated somewhat, a M-x identify-package like
command that asks the user stuff, and tries to match things against
some file.

Ofcourse, these are just random ideas, someone would have to implement
something ... alas I'm out of general time to do this.