[ELPA] New package xeft.el

From: Yuan Fu
Subject: [ELPA] New package xeft.el
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2023 20:11:50 -0800

Hi,

I wrote xeft.el awhile ago, it allows you to search text notes really fast by
using a dynamic module. My initial plan is to somehow plug the dynamic module
into Deft some day and I’ll keep xeft to myself. Turns out it’s not very
feasible to make Deft use the dynamic module, so now I thought I might as well
publish xeft. After all I think it is really cool and I want more people to use
it :-)

You can find xeft here: https://git.sr.ht/~casouri/xeft

Yuan