Tab-Bar at bottom

From: Peter
Subject: Tab-Bar at bottom
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2023 19:59:22 +0100

Hello!

I'm enjoying the new tab-bar very much, displaying non-tab content
(time-of-day, celestial things [moon phase, sunrise/set], battery, wifi
status, things like that). However, as I'm using EXWM, this means that
now the upper screen edge no longer belongs to some client window (tabs
in various programs for example), but to the tab-bar. It would be really
nice if the tab-bar could be moved to the *bottom* of the screen. I've
looked in tab-bar.el, but haven't found anything, I guess there's no
proviso for that? Would this be a worthy addition to Emacs, or are there
reasons for not wanting the flexibility of moving the tab-bar to the
bottom?

Thanks a lot for such great releases!
Peter