Re: [NonGNU ELPA] New package: ekg

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: [NonGNU ELPA] New package: ekg
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2023 09:53:53 +0300

* Andrew Hyatt <ahyatt@gmail.com> [2023-01-19 17:28]:
> > Please include or support Emacs 29 version with SQLite built-in. Is it
> > possible?
>
> Not only is it possible, we already do this.

I can't see, I could see that it requires package emacs-sqlite3
something, I may be wrong. Maybe that package uses underlying sqlite
in new Emacs.

> > ekg--should-show-id-p: Symbol’s function definition is void: ffap-url-p
> >

> Thanks, fixed, by adding a require stanza at the top.

After that, there is this error:

Symbol’s function definition is void: triples-with-transaction

and that takes place on C-c C-c in note buffer.

--
Jean

https://www.fsf.org/campaigns

In support of Richard M. Stallman