Re: Just a notification about some impressive package (el-easydraw/edraw

From: dalanicolai
Subject: Re: Just a notification about some impressive package (el-easydraw/edraw)
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2023 13:06:10 +0100

As it happens, it was mentioned here just a few days ago (see
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2023-01/msg00237.html and
followups two days later).

Indeed, I only searched the online devel archive, but I forgot to search my mail.

This has been going around in emacs-devel too. Here's a non-github link:

  https://misohena.jp/blog/2021-09-21-emacs-easy-draw.html

Thanks, indeed I found that link (it is on the github page).

Now let's hope we can get it to (non-GNU) ELPA sooner or later, but from his
answer I guess he is willing to 'hand-over' the package at some point. He just
needs some help with that (and I would be happy to assist). But as he is still
developing, it might be better to wait a little. Therefore, the main reason for my
mail was to notify you about the package (I guess it does not hurt, to get
notified about it twice :)

Thank you all for your replies!

On Wed, 18 Jan 2023 at 18:24, <tomas@tuxteam.de> wrote:
On Wed, Jan 18, 2023 at 04:33:23PM +0100, Michael Heerdegen wrote:
> dalanicolai <dalanicolai@gmail.com> writes:
>
> > I was just wondering if anyone here is aware of the el-easydraw
> > package, a quite beautiful (svg) drawing editor for org-mode. I could
> > not find any mention of it in this list (although it has been starred
> > already quite a number of times, I am anyway not sure about how well
> > known it is).
>
> This looks definitely nice and useful.

This has been going around in emacs-devel too. Here's a non-github link:

  https://misohena.jp/blog/2021-09-21-emacs-easy-draw.html

Cheers