Re: Just a notification about some impressive package (el-easydraw/edraw

From: Stephen Berman
Subject: Re: Just a notification about some impressive package (el-easydraw/edraw)
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2023 18:09:47 +0100

On Wed, 18 Jan 2023 10:49:19 +0100 dalanicolai <dalanicolai@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello you all,
>
> I was just wondering if anyone here is aware of the el-easydraw
> <https://github.com/misohena/el-easydraw> package, a quite beautiful
> (svg) drawing editor for org-mode. I could not find any mention of it
> in this list (although it has been starred already quite a number of
> times, I am anyway not sure about how well known it is).

As it happens, it was mentioned here just a few days ago (see
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2023-01/msg00237.html and
followups two days later).

By the way, you can use it without Org mode, the README file from the
package has a fully working code example for inserting an editor into
an arbitrary buffer.

I agree, after brief testing, that it looks very nice.

Steve Berman