Re: continuation passing in Emacs vs. JUST-THIS-ONE

From: Po Lu
Subject: Re: continuation passing in Emacs vs. JUST-THIS-ONE
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2023 12:03:17 +0800

I have not looked carefully at this thread, but I would hope that if
people are discussing a way to add multiprocessing to Emacs, we settle
on separate threads of execution executing in parallel, with all the
interlocking necessary to make that happen, like in most Unix thread
implementations.

Instead of adding exotic `async' functions which mess around with the
call stack of the type found in C#.

Thanks.