Re: Adding refactoring capabilities to Emacs

From: Yuri Khan
Subject: Re: Adding refactoring capabilities to Emacs
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2023 23:31:18 +0700

On Tue, 26 Sept 2023 at 23:04, Dmitry Gutov <dmitry@gutov.dev> wrote:

> If we could do something for consistency for terminal users (e.g. render
> xpms with pseudographics or somesuch), we should.

Could do better than that. Could display actual graphics using the
protocol implemented in several terminal emulators.

https://sw.kovidgoyal.net/kitty/graphics-protocol/

(For toggling between previewing images and editing them as text,
there is ‘C-c C-c’ bound in ‘image-minor-mode’. I checked and it works
for both SVG and XPM images.)