Re: Code snippets/template consolidation and potential improvements

From: Martin Marshall
Subject: Re: Code snippets/template consolidation and potential improvements
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2024 11:40:47 -0500

João Távora <joaotavora@gmail.com> writes:

> On Thu, Jan 18, 2024, 22:03 Stefan Monnier <monnier@iro.umontreal.ca> wrote:
>
> It's now a repo in github.com/joaotavora/snippet

This looks amazing--as does all of your work that I've seen.

It's also far more than the simple consolidation of
skeleton/tempo/expand resources, I'd imagined.  If those packages can be
reimplemented on top of this, that obviously makes a simpler
consolidation of the packages unnecessary.

--
Best regards,
Martin Marshall