Translating the Emacs manuals (a summary) - revision

From: Jean-Christophe Helary
Subject: Translating the Emacs manuals (a summary) - revision
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2024 15:33:59 +0000

Here is the revised, and hopefully useable version of the document.

I've added a section on copyright assignment, on the GFDL, on external
free tools, and modified a few things here and there.

Is the markdown format OK for such a readme file, or do we prefer
something else like no decorations at all?

And I tried to use git format-patch too. Let me know how that worked.